Autumn NutriBlast Giveaway79
The leaves are changing colors and our autumn coats are making their way out of the closet. Fall is in the air! Time to whip up some pretty, fall-inspired NutriBlasts!
What’s your favorite fall NutriBlast? Do you add in some pumpkin? Butternut squash? A little nutmeg?
Give us your best fall-inspired NutriBlast recipe and you could win a variety pack of our SuperFoods collection! That’s a month’s supply of cacao nibs, chia seeds, maca powder, AND goji berries – FREE!
Just submit your recipe below in the comments section – remember to keep it autumn! – and we’ll choose our 5 favorite recipes.
The contest starts …now! It ends on November 1st and winners will be announced on November 2, 2012.
Can’t wait to whip up some of your favorite recipes!
NUTRIBULLET “AUTUMN NUTRIBLAST” FALL CONTEST
1. The Contest. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. NutriBullet Fans: The “NUTRIBULLET “AUTUMN NUTRIBLAST” FALL CONTEST” is a contest to pick the best autumn-themed NutriBlast recipe/photo via the WildFire application. Submissions shall be accepted beginning October 18, 2012 and will be open for submissions until 11:59 p.m. on October 31, 2012. Five winners will be chosen by a panel of judges as selected by the NutriBullet Team, based on creativity, relevance, and taste. The winners will be announced on November 1, 2012 via a new NutriBullet blog post on nutribulletblog.com
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”). All questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Sponsor (defined below) at the address listed below and not to Facebook.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada, except those states and provinces where this contest would be void or prohibited. You must be 19 years of age or older to enter and have a valid registered Facebook account. You may obtain a Facebook account prior to entering the contest by going to www.Facebook.com and signing up at no cost to you. You may not use anyone else’s Facebook account and can only enter through your own Facebook account. Employees and directors of Capital Brands LLC, Homeland Housewares, LLC, or any of their parents, subsidiaries, or affiliated companies, and immediate family members and persons who live in the same household as such employees and directors, are not eligible to participate. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, stepparents, legal guardians, children, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, or spouses. “Household members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. Subject to all applicable laws. Void where prohibited.
3. How To Enter.
1) Submit your fall-inspired recipe in the comment section below!
Only one entry per person is allowed. Entries must be original, by you. Any materials or photos used by you must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. If the nursery contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of a third party, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the photo, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit use of the photo by NutriBullet, LLC. Further, you represent that you are the sole designer and creator of the nursery. You agree to hold Sponsor harmless from all liabilities, including costs and attorneys’ fees from your breach of this or any other representation and warranty set forth in the Official Rules.
All entries shall become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor, when submitted, and will not be acknowledged or returned.
The Sponsor reserves the right to remove entries from the Facebook page and contest consideration if the content of the photos includes anything unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate
4. Prize. Five (5) winners will receive (1) SuperFoods Variety Pack each, which includes a month’s worth supply each of cacao nibs, goji berries, maca powder, and chia seeds! Prizewinner is responsible for any federal, state, and local taxes imposed as a result of receiving the prize.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS/INDEMNIFICATION. By participating in this Contest and/or by accepting any prize that you may be awarded, you agree that Sponsor, Capital Brands LLC, Homeland Housewares, LLC, their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, units and divisions; and their advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers; each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies’ and individuals’ respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) shall not be liable for any and all actions, claims, including any third party claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, arising from or relating to this Contest, including entry and participation in this Contest, or the acceptance, possession, use of any prize. By participating in the Contest and/or accepting any prize that you may be awarded, you agree to fully indemnify each Indemnified Party from any and all such claims by third parties. Entrants also authorize the Indemnified Parties to use their name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence and entry materials in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, or on a winner’s list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, in Sponsors’ sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Indemnified Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, , incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or submissions, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by your participation in this Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Contest. The Indemnified Parties disclaim any liability for damage to any phone, computer or other electronic device resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Contest, and Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest should a virus, bug, computer or phone problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control, corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Contest. Sponsor may prohibit you from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines you are attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or Sponsor representatives. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE CONTEST’S WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHALL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
SPONSOR: Capital Brands, LLC, 11755 Wilshire Blvd, St 1200, Los Angeles CA 90025.