I have Gluten Intolerance and Celiac Disease. Though I have been gluten free for years, I have recently begun to avoid all grains, including corn and rice. Nut flours and nuts are quite popular at my house. The Nutribullet is a fabulous way to jam pack all nature’s goodness and health benefits into one powerful drink. I am new to Nutribullet and very excited to taste the limitless variety of NutriBlasts that can be crafted in this powerful machine.
Thanks for the most creative way to get healthy!
P.S. Have my husband and daughter hooked! Can’t wait for our check-ups!
We got your testimonials, and all we can say is Wow! Looks like our NutriBullet users are really changing their lifestyles for the better! Better sleep, more energy, weight loss, there’s no end to the health benefits we’ve been hearing about and that makes us oh-so proud! Here are the lucky winners of our random drawing. You can see their original comments along with the original blog post here and if you want to let us know how you feel after starting to NutriBlast, send us YOUR testimonial here!
And the winners are:
|Yanika Cherell Scotton|
|Carolee P. Johnson|
|Robyn Bailey Downing
Congratulations! Don’t forget to keep us updated on your health progress!
You only do what you know, and who knew! Thank G-d for the Nutribullet. If someone would have told me to drink citrus more to get rid of my arthritis pain, I would have done it years ago. You can only do what you know! I have been on the Nutribullet system for arthritis about 2 weeks now and I can honestly say it is 100% better. I noticed a difference the third day I drank my Nutriblast. That constant chronic pain in my joints is GONE. No more waking up to pain. It is GONE! I still have some more health issues to address with my Nutribullet. I will give you another update.
Thank you very much for creating this product. It has helped me live pain free. I am me again.
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. STAY TUNED FOR NEW CONTESTS AND GIVEAWAYS.
We’re giving away 10 Natural Healing Foods Books!
Share your NutriBullet success story with us and you will be in the running to win 1 of 10 free copies of our 200+ page Natural Healing Foods book, packed with information about health, food, and NutriBullet recipes!
Your story doesn’t have to be drastic; if you’re sleeping better, getting less headaches, or losing weight, we want to hear about it! Ten winners will be chosen at random. All you have to do is tell us your story in the comment section below! Include your name, current email, and as many details about your health transformation as possible for your chance to win.
We’re excited to hear how healthy you’ve gotten and your story might even affect others in a similar situation. We may even use your story on our testimonials page Real People, Real Results, where it could reach many more viewers. Exciting, right?
So make yourself a NutriBlast and get writing!
NUTRIBULLET “NATURAL HEALING FOODS BOOK GIVEAWAY” CONTEST
- The Contest. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. NutriBullet Fans: The “Natural Healing Foods Book Giveaway” is a contest to find incredible health success stories. Submissions shall be accepted beginning 9:00 a.m. PST August 10, 2012 and will be open until 11:59 p.m. PST on August 30, 2012. Ten winners will be chosen at random. The winners will be announced on Friday, August 31, 2012 via a new NutriBullet blog post http://nutribulletblog.com/.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook”). All questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Sponsor (defined below) at the address listed below and not to Facebook.
- ELIGIBILITY: ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada, except those states and provinces where this contest would be void or prohibited. You must be 19 years of age or older to enter.You may obtain a NutriBullet blog account prior to entering the contest by going to www.NutriBulletBlog.com and signing up at no cost to you. You may not use anyone else’s account and can only enter through your own account. Employees and directors of Capital Brands LLC, Homeland Housewares, LLC, or any of their parents, subsidiaries, or affiliated companies, and immediate family members and persons who live in the same household as such employees and directors, are not eligible to participate. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, stepparents, legal guardians, children, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, or spouses. “Household members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. Subject to all applicable laws. Void where prohibited.
- How To Enter. Post your story on our comments section of this post for your chance to win. Only one entry per person is allowed.
Entries must be original. Any materials or photos used by you must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. Further, you represent that you are the sole owner of the story/photo. By entering, you allow NutriBullet to use your story/photo on their promotional materials and website. You agree to hold Sponsor harmless from all liabilities, including costs and attorneys’ fees from your breach of this or any other representation and warranty set forth in the Official Rules.
All entries shall become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor, when submitted, and will not be acknowledged or returned.
The Sponsor reserves the right to remove entries from the blog page and contest consideration if the content of the photos includes content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate
- Prize. The winner will receive (1) Natural Healing Foods Book. Total retail value $29.94. Prize winner is responsible for any federal, state, and local taxes imposed as a result of receiving the prize.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS/INDEMNIFICATION. By participating in this Contest and/or by accepting any prize that you may be awarded, you agree that Sponsor, Capital Brands LLC, Homeland Housewares, LLC, their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, units and divisions; and their advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers; each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies’ and individuals’ respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) shall not be liable for any and all actions, claims, including any third party claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, arising from or relating to this Contest, including entry and participation in this Contest, or the acceptance, possession, use of any prize. By participating in the Contest and/or accepting any prize that you may be awarded, you agree to fully indemnify each Indemnified Party from any and all such claims by third parties. Entrants also authorize the Indemnified Parties to use their name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence and entry materials in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, or on a winner’s list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, in Sponsors’ sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Indemnified Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, , incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or submissions, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by your participation in this Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Contest. The Indemnified Parties disclaim any liability for damage to any phone, computer or other electronic device resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Contest, and Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest should a virus, bug, computer or phone problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control, corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Contest. Sponsor may prohibit you from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines you are attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or Sponsor representatives. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE CONTEST’S WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHALL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
SPONSOR: Capital Brands, LLC, 11755 Wilshire Blvd, St 1200, Los Angeles CA 90025.
My husband finally convinced me that we should order the NutriBullet that he had seen on the infomercials during the wee hours of the morning. He had spoken about it several times, but I never saw the commercial and didn’t care enough to waste my time researching it.
Well, let me tell you that I have seen the error of my ways and after having it just for one month I absolutely love it!
First off, I’m disabled and exercise is very, very difficult. It also seems like I gain weight by just looking at food. Since we received our NutriBullet both my husband and I have lost over 10 pounds each and I haven’t felt this healthy in a long time.
I also have very bad teeth from certain medicines that I had been taking when I first got sick and though I’m seeing a specialist, it has been very hard for me to eat properly.
I can honestly say that I am never hungry. What I really like about the NutriBullet is I can put all sort of vegetables, fruits, nuts, etc. in without having to peel anything. I do peel bananas and oranges though.
In the morning, I fill it half with fresh spinach, a banana, and my secret ingredient (Whey Protein Powder). Sometimes I add water, Crystal Light, or milk. Some liquid does need to be added and when I’m done sometimes I’ll add a couple of ice cubes to thicken it up.
I’ve tried apples, oranges, cherries, strawberries, blueberries, cantaloupe, peaches, plums, carrots, tomatoes, and sweet potato. They all tasted great. I did try using Kale and celery but didn’t care for the flavor so much. The spinach tastes great and once everything is blended you really don’t taste it at all, though I do love spinach.
I have a shake for breakfast, any time I need a snack and instead of a glass of milk with each meal I’ll have a shake. I can honestly say this is the first time I’ve ever been able to lose weight and not be hungry all the time.
I was paralyzed for a while and the Whey Protein helps me lose weight, while building up my leg muscles. My muscles feel weak but I can definitely feel a difference in them and know I need to work on them. I haven’t felt this good in many, many years. It was well worth the 6 payments of $19.99 and when I ordered it online from the company I didn’t order all the extra stuff they tried to sell with it.
I can’t say enough about how amazed I am with this product. If anything, I wish they made a smaller version of it to take when I travel. Depending on taste, I’ve added shredded coconut, flax seeds, and even a little brown sugar and loved the taste of each one.
I’m also diabetic and the only time my sugar went up was when I used only blueberries without combining other fruits. The NutriBullet is absolutely worth every penny we paid for it and it’s very well built, but if something ever did happen to it, I would definitely replace it. Not only would I replace it, I would pay the extra money to have it shipped to me as quickly as possible.
Oh yeah, I forgot the best part, it only takes seconds to clean up.