Official NutriBullet Contest Rules
1. The Contest: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. NutriBullet Fans: The NutriBullet “BLAST OFF BAG TESTIMONIAL” Contest is a contest to find the most inspiring, real world testimonials from NutriBullet users. Submissions shall be accepted beginning now and will be open for submissions until August 8, 2013. NutriBullet representatives will choose numerous winners. The winner will be announced on August 12, 2013 via a new NutriBullet blog post on NutriBulletBlog.com
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada, except those states and provinces where this contest would be void or prohibited. You must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Employees and directors of Capital Brands LLC, Homeland Housewares, LLC, or any of their parents, subsidiaries, or affiliated companies, and immediate family members and persons who live in the same household as such employees and directors, are not eligible to participate. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, stepparents, legal guardians, children, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, or spouses. “Household members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. Subject to all applicable laws. Void where prohibited.
3. How To Enter: 1) Submit your testimonial using your full name and current email address in the comment section below. Include a photo of your choosing. 2) If chosen, you will be emailed and asked to send a photograph, with further instruction.
Entries must be original, by you. Any materials or photos used by you must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. If the testimonial, photo(s) or any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of a third party are submitted, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the content, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit use of that content by The NutriBullet. Further, you represent that you are the person represented in your testimonial. You agree to hold Sponsor harmless from all liabilities, including costs and attorneys’ fees from your breach of this or any other representation and warranty set forth in the Official Rules.
All entries shall become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor, when submitted, and will not be acknowledged or returned.
The Sponsor reserves the right to remove entries from the NutriBullet blog page and contest consideration if the content of the entry includes anything unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate
4. Prize: An undetermined number of winners will receive a NutriBullet Blast Off Bag. Prizewinner is responsible for any federal, state, and local taxes imposed as a result of receiving the prize.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS/INDEMNIFICATION: By participating in this Contest and/or by accepting any prize that you may be awarded, you agree that Sponsor, Capital Brands LLC, Homeland Housewares, LLC, their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, units and divisions; and their advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers; each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees; and each of these companies’ and individuals’ respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) shall not be liable for any and all actions, claims, including any third party claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, arising from or relating to this Contest, including entry and participation in this Contest, or the acceptance, possession, use of any prize. By participating in the Contest and/or accepting any prize that you may be awarded, you agree to fully indemnify each Indemnified Party from any and all such claims by third parties. Entrants also authorize the Indemnified Parties to use their name, voice, likeness, biographical data, city and state of residence and entry materials in programming or promotional material, worldwide in perpetuity, or on a winner’s list, if applicable, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, in Sponsors’ sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. The Indemnified Parties shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, , incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or submissions, regardless of the method of transmission; (ii) telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors; (iii) data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials; (iv) any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by your participation in this Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a prize; or (v) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Contest. The Indemnified Parties disclaim any liability for damage to any phone, computer or other electronic device resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Contest, and Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest should a virus, bug, computer or phone problem, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control, corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Contest. Sponsor may prohibit you from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines you are attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants or Sponsor representatives. ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE CONTEST’S WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHALL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
SPONSOR: Capital Brands, LLC, 11755 Wilshire Blvd, St 1200, Los Angeles CA 90025.