Tomato White Bean Soup2
Knowing how much I really enjoy my morning NutriBlast, my wonderful husband went out and got me the new NutriBullet Rx for the holidays. I LOVE it! Oh my god – this little machine is so powerful and can do so much more than the regular NutriBullet. The consistencies of my Blasts are much smoother and creamier than my regular ones. Plus, best of all, it makes soup – not just any soup, Souper Blasts!
Since it’s still winter time, I’m especially enjoying homemade soup. But who has the time to whip up a pot of soup after a long day at work? Now that I have the new NutriBullet Rx, it’s ready in just 7 minutes. You just throw the ingredients into the Pitcher, press the button and, in seven minutes, you have rich, creamy, hot soup.
Here’s a recipe that was inspired by the new NutriBullet Rx book. It’s a combination of their tomato and white bean soup recipes with my own flare. Enjoy!
Tomato White Bean Soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 15-ounce can of white beans (Cannellini or white Northern)
- 3 ripe tomatoes
- 1 – 2 fresh sage leaves
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- 2 cups of vegetable stock
- ½ cup whipping cream
- In a medium frying pan, heat olive oil. Add onions and sauté for approximately 5 minutes, until soft and translucent. Add garlic and sauté for an additional 30 seconds. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add onion garlic mixture to the SouperBlast Pitcher, along with the other ingredients except for the whipping cream. Extract on the 7-Minute Heated Cycle.
- Mix in whipping cream, pour into bowls and serve.
This is a wonderful creamy soup that is not only healthy but also easy to make courtesy of my new NutriBullet Rx. Serve with a salad and some crunchy French bread and you have a delicious nutritious meal. This is truly comfort food made easy. This recipe serves 4 -5 people.